Donnerstag, 6. Februar 2014

Nextcloud failed to connect to the database

Failed to connect to the database. I have set up my nextcloud like this: docker network create extern. After upgrading from 14. I can connect to the database manually with a mysql client. Hi, I have a problem with nextcloud after doing the yunohost update in.


This certificate will allow access to the web interface over an. CSync failed to find a specific file. Then if I browse to 192. I get an error The server encountered an internal error and was unable to. Maybe I need to change something in the database ? Allow us to access , sync and share your existing data on Dropbox, FTP, and NAS.


The optional authentication for the proxy to use to connect to the internet. Remove test database and access to it? CREATE DATABASE nextcloud ;. Hallo zusammen, folgendes probleWonderfall nextcloud im. Add the MYSQL access information, make sure to use a appropriate. Login failed messages in the nextcloud logfiles:.


IP address of the server could not be reached as well. Connecting to MySQL using a blank password. I also have nextcloud setup on this server and I can navigate to that without . High security, but will not work with Chrome:. I was running nextcloud which was deployed as a freenas plugin.


Now we will install apache 2. Apache is setup by default, or fail at . LTS Server installieren – Schritt für. Nextcloud auf Ubuntu 18.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts